In this course we explore the fundamentals of Digital Transformation, a process of business transformation from traditional Business Models to fully-fledged digital Value Propositions.
Who should attend this course?
The course is addressed both to students and young entrepreneurs that are just starting their digital journey but also to more experienced corporate employees, key area experts just as much as managers wanting to get a better understanding of this extremely important topic affecting their business as usual.
Why should you take this course?
By attending this course you will:
- understand the difference between digitization, digitalization and digital transformation
- be able to identify the components of a digital business model and learn how to formulate digital value propositions fit for specific customer segments
- understand how intelligent automation can increase efficiency and effectiveness in business operations and how to use data from various sources – both internal and external to a business – to gain better insights regarding a business’s performance (as perceived by various stakeholders)
- explain the risks associated with the fully-digital business propositions
- acquire a set of skills needed in the process of managing transformation of your business to fit in the digital economy
Table of contents
Module 1: Terms and Definitions
Module 2: Understanding the Components of a Digital Business Model
Module 3: Building Digital Value Propositions
Module 4: Using Intelligent Automation to gain Business Competitive Advantages
Sample materials: Peter Diamandis’ 6D Model